Monday, February 20, 2012

Need a bigger bat...

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” ~~dr. seuss~~

Who would have thought that Dr. Seuss was such a badass? 

I have been married for seven years to the same man and together we have 2 beautiful children. Our 5 year old son is Autistic and our 3 year old daughter is way too much like me (according to my husband).  She is independant, strong, stubborn, smart to a fault and eager to learn.  Both are little Hilter youth (blonde hair, blue eyed) but with Angel smiles.

I wanted to be the ball-busting woman who worked and who's life revolved around work.  I believed that I was woman hear me roar and I was gonna roar loudly.  I never wanted a husband or children.  I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life but I was sure as hell not wanting to be miss mommy homemaker/ chubby betty crocker. Then I moved to a new town and met a man.
 After a 2 year courtship we got married. We never expected our lives to change as much as they did on that one day.

All our problems literally started on our wedding day, and haven't ended since.

 I guess I just need a bigger bat...and a time machiene.

will write more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment